As organizations strive to achieve their goals, they are often met with challenges they must overcome as a team. Challenges leave room for conflict between members, other organizations, communities and other parties involved in the organization’s mission. Some negative outcomes of ill managed conflicts include:
- Mental Health Concerns
- Decrease in Productivity
- Members Leave Organization
With this certification, you can:
- Help organizations achieve their goals by helping them manage conflicts better
- Work on peace building projects in local & international NGOs
- Serve as a mediator in your community, office or religious institution
- Earn at least US$200 per day for running your own conflict management workshops
Here’s what you’ll learn in the 5 weeks course:
- Self-Awareness & Discovery
- How your personality type fuel or reduce tensions in conflict
- The psychology of Deep Influence
- Fundamentals of Adult Learning
- The nature of conflicts
- Overview of Optimal !mpact™ Conflict Analysis Model
- Stages of the Optimal !mpact™ Conflict Analysis Model
- Value Formation & Conflicts
- Workplace conflicts
- Conflicts in Psychological Violence
- Transformative Conflict Mitigation in contemporary context
- How to plan and implement your own conflict management interventions
- How to get paid AT LEAST U$200 per day for your conflict management expertise
10 am – 3pm each Saturday in July:
July 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th.
The 5 week Transformational Conflict Management Certification Course comes with
- Full lecture notes and training materials
- Workbooks containing exercises
- Complete DVD of the course for easy reference
- Free Lunch for Participants
The 5 weeks course is now ONLY One Hundred and Fifty U.S. Dollars (U$150.00) per participant, thanks to a 50% Scholarship for the first 75 participants from Lakestone Church in Paynesville, Liberia.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 50% SCHOLARSHIP IS LIMITED TO ONLY 75 PARTICIPANTS
The U$150 can be paid in full or in 3 installments of U$50.00:
Before classes begin: U$50
By third week; U$50
By the end of course before certification: $50
To register for the course and make payment, please visit the Business Startup Center on the Main campus of the University of Liberia from Monday to Friday from 10am – 3pm, beginning Monday June 5, 2017.
participants can also visit http://bit.ly/Conflict-Course to complete the application form, and deposit payment directly at the bank.
Account number: 0011201820201
For more information, please call the following numbers: 0888 319 205 / 0775 826 111 / 0886 422 210 or send an email to OptimalImpactTrainings@gmail.com.